It has helped me out a lot having the weekly meal plans for our family, it is nice to not have to rack my brain with what to come up with each night. Meal planning is especially helpful when you have to consider special dietary requirements and the busy week ahead with back to school preparations. Our foster toddler “giggles” has a restrictive diet due to allergies with Egg and Peanut, thankfully after his recent allergy test we are now able to allow dairy into his diet.
As always my meal plans generally do not including breakfast or lunch and only dinner, desert and cakes or biscuits as we tend to have either cereal with fruit, oatmeal or pancakes on the varying days of the week for breakfast and lunch is packed for the family with fresh fruit, sandwiches and either cake or cookies.
Here is this weeks meal plan:
- Monday – Curry Sausages with Rice & Steam Veges
- Tuesday – Mini meatloaves with grated vege and chips
- Wednesday – Chicken Cacciatore(Slow Cooker)
- Thursday -Spaghetti Bolognaise (Slow Cooker)
- Friday – Beef Tacos
- Saturday – Homemade Pizza
- Sunday – Chicken Diane with Vege
- CAKES – Wacky Lemon Cake, Muesli Cookies, Ginger Jumble Cake
Do you need ideas for your next meal plan? Join me on Linky :-) and let’s share our meal plans and recipes – we can inspire each other with our meal plans and what better way to find new recipes too!!
What’s on your meal plan this week?
Please add your comment with link to your meal plan, I love seeing new recipes!
Add your link to this weeks Meal Plan Sharing….
Please follow these rules to link below:
- Link directly to your blog post not your web site, post must be about your weekly meal plan.
- Please paste my button (below) on your post so that others can join along and link up to this weeks meal plan sharing
- Click on the red text below to add your meal plan link (click here to enter)
Remember to come back next week to link up your recipes and meal plan.